- 0.1 Related Posts
- 0.2 How to clean a burnt pot or Pan in just 3 steps
- 0.3 How to Archive Amazon Orders in 5 Seconds
- 0.4 How to Hide Orders on Amazon Using PC/Mac/iOS/Android In 5 Seconds
- 0.5 How to Close Apps on iPhone 13 in 5 Seconds
- 1 How to Delete Apps on iPhone
- 2 How to Delete Apps From The App Library
- 3 How to Reinstall a Deleted App on the iPhone
Once you start using your iPhone, you’ll probably download a few apps to check out. As time goes on, however, you may find that you no longer use certain apps as often as others. If this sounds like something you would also say about an app on your iPhone, it’s probably time to delete it.
Deleting unnecessary apps can free up storage space and help improve the performance of your device. To clear some space and prevent clutter from accumulating again in the future, learn how to delete apps on your iPhone. Doing so is easy once you know the steps and see examples of deleting different types of apps in iOS. Let’s take a look at some simple options for deleting apps on your iPhone at any time.
How to Delete Apps on iPhone
- On the home page, long-press the “App” you want to delete until the quick menu appears.
- Tap on “Remove App” from the popup menu.
- Tap on “Delete App” to finally delete the app.
How to Delete Apps From The App Library
- Navigate to your App Library.
- Long press on the app you want to delete.
- Tap on Delete App from the options to finally delete the app.
How to Reinstall a Deleted App on the iPhone
- Open you App Store on your iPhone
- Tap on your profile picture at the top right corner
- Tap on Purchased from the options
- Look for the App you want to reinstall and tap the download symbol at the right to download and reinstall the app.